- Population: 204,259,812
- Language: Brazilian Portuguese (official and main language)
- Total Area: 8,515,770 km2
- Coastline: 7,491 km
- Time Zone: UTC-3 (2 hours ahead of Toronto during Standard Time) | Note: Brazil is divided into three time zones, including one for the Fernando de Noronha islands
- Ethnic Groups: white 47.7% | mulatto (mixed white and black) 43.1% | black 7.6% | other (includes Japanese, Arab, Amerindian) 1.1% | indigenous 0.4% (2010 est.)
- Legal System: Civil Law
- Capital: Brasilia
- Largest Cities: Sao Paulo (population: 21.07 million) | Rio de Janeiro (population: 12.90 million)| Belo Horizonte (population: 5.72 million) | Brasilia (population: 4.16 million) | Fortaleza (population: 3.88 million) | Recife (population: 3.74 million)
- Chief of State: Michel Temer (Interim President)
- Elections: Next presidential elections to be held October 2018
- GDP: USD 1.760 trillions (2015)
- Currency: BRL – Brazilian Real
- Main Agriculture Products: Coffee | Soybeans | Wheat | Rice | Corn | Sugarcane | Cocoa | Citrus | Beef | Poultry | Timber | Cotton | Tobacco.
- Main Industries: Textiles | Chemicals | Cement | Lumber | Iron ore | Tin | Steel | Aircrafts | Motor Vehicles and Parts | Footwear.
- Main Natural Resources: Bauxite | Gold | Iron ore | Manganese | Nickel | Phosphates | Platinum | Tin | Rare Earth Elements | Uranium | Petroleum | Hydropower | Timber | Granite.
- Total Exports: USD 189.1 billion (2015)
- Total Imports: USD 174.2 billion (2015)