- Population: 208,952,865
- Language: Brazilian Portuguese (official and main language)
- Total Area: 8,515,770 km2
- Coastline: 7,491 km
- Time Zone: UTC-3 (2 hours ahead of Toronto during Standard Time) | Note: Brazil is divided into three time zones, including one for the Fernando de Noronha islands
- Ethnic Groups: white 47.7% | mulatto (mixed white and black) 43.1% | black 7.6% | other (includes Japanese, Arab, Amerindian) 1.1% | indigenous 0.4% (2010 est.)
- Legal System: Civil Law
- Capital: Brasilia
- Largest Cities:
- Sao Paulo (population: 12,106,920) | Rio de Janeiro (population: 6,520,266) | Belo Horizonte (population: 2,523,794) | Brasilia (population: 3,039,444) | Fortaleza (population: 2,627,482)
- Chief of State: Michel Temer (Interim President)
- Elections: Next presidential elections to be held October 2018
- GDP: USD 2.054 trillion (2017)
- Currency: BRL – Brazilian Real
- Main Agriculture Products: Coffee | Soybeans | Wheat | Rice | Corn | Sugarcane | Cocoa | Citrus | Beef | Poultry | Timber | Cotton | Tobacco.
- Main Industries: Textiles | Chemicals | Cement | Lumber | Iron ore | Tin | Steel | Aircraft | Motor Vehicles and Parts | Footwear.
- Main Natural Resources: Bauxite | Gold | Iron ore | Manganese | Nickel | Phosphates | Platinum | Tin | Rare Earth Elements | Uranium | Petroleum | Hydropower | Timber | Granite.
- Total Exports: USD 217.7 billion (2017)
- Total Imports: USD 150,72 billion (2017)