Work together with the staff assisting in creating value to BCCC members, and assisting with the planning, execution, and logistics of BCCC events.
- Understand requirements for each event;
- Support staff with logistics prior to the event and the day of (e.g. preparing venue, invitations, registration table, catering support etc)
- Support staff handling guests and speakers to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Support staff with management of event operations
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer is preferable
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluency in English mandatory; fluency in Portuguese preferable
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability, and problem solving skills.
- Degree in Hospitality Management, Public Relations or relevant field is preferred
The candidate must be available to join the BCCC’s Volunteer Program for a period of 6 months and expect to meet weekly deadlines for assigned projects.
Support / Training:
Candidate will receive the necessary support from BCCC Management / Staff.