Work together with our staff to improve the current marketing plan and procedures. Participate in a broad range of hands-on projects as part of the BCCC’s marketing strategy.
- Assist with Social Media Accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Research topics, news and relevant activities to be circulated to BCCC contacts and members
- Research current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Follow up and monitor Members and Partners social media
- Information Mining: find member’s white papers, reports and relevant information that can be promoted through our social media channels
- Assist with content creation ((text, image and video) and distribution on all platforms to our target audience
- Support Meet our members Program (Social media)
- Support Member Profile Booklet (to be available for members only)
- Improve user communication
- Proven experience in digital media marketing
- Social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge preferable.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent writing and communication skills; editing (photo/video/text) preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Office required (Excel, Word, Power Point). Knowledge of InDesign preferable.
- Fluency in English mandatory; fluency in Portuguese preferable
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or relevant field is preferred (completed or in process)
The candidate must be available to join the BCCC’s Volunteer Program for a period of 6 months and expect to meet weekly deadlines for assigned projects.
Support / Training:
Candidate will receive the necessary support from BCCC Management / Staff