- Population: 211.8 million
- Language: Brazilian Portuguese (official and main language)
- Total Area: 8,515,770 km2
- Coastline: 7,491 km
- Time Zone: UTC-3 (2 hours ahead of Toronto during Standard Time) | Note: Brazil is divided into three time zones, including one for the Fernando de Noronha islands
- Ethnic Groups: white 47.7% | mulatto (mixed white and black) 43.1% | black 7.6% | other (includes Japanese, Arab, Amerindian) 1.1% | indigenous 0.4% (2010 est.)
- Legal System: Civil Law
- Capital: Brasilia
- Largest Cities:
- Sao Paulo (population: 12,325,920) | Rio de Janeiro (population: 6,747,815) | Belo Horizonte (population: 2,521,564) | Brasilia (population: 3,055,149) | Fortaleza (population: 2,686,612)
- Chief of State: Jair Bolsonaro (2019 – 2022)
- Elections: Next presidential elections to be held October 2022
- GDP: USD 1.690 Billion (estimated 2020)
- Currency: BRL – Brazilian Real
- Main Agriculture Products: Coffee | Soybeans | Wheat | Rice | Corn | Sugarcane | Cocoa | Citrus | Beef | Poultry | Timber | Cotton | Tobacco.
- Main Industries: Textiles | Chemicals | Cement | Lumber | Iron ore | Tin | Steel | Aircraft | Motor Vehicles and Parts | Footwear.
- Main Natural Resources: Bauxite | Gold | Iron ore | Manganese | Nickel | Phosphates | Platinum | Tin | Rare Earth Elements | Uranium | Petroleum | Hydropower | Timber | Granite.
- Total Exports: USD 19.6 billion (Est. July 2020)
- Total Imports: USD 11.5 billion (Est. July 2020)