BCCC Business Hub
The Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the launch of the BCCC Business Hub, an initiative created to help Brazilian companies from all sectors to better understand the opportunities available in Canada for companies looking to go global.
With an excellent environment for entrepreneurship, a stable economy and a market that encourages less competition between companies, Canada is well-positioned as a great country for those who want to internationalize and use Canada as a launchpad to find clients and suppliers around the world.
With over 1 million small and mid-size enterprises (SME), which accounts for 90% of all private-sector jobs and contribute roughly $1 trillion its gross domestic product, Canada has SME's as the backbone of its economy *
Canada is also home to the world's largest tech hubs, growing and attracting innovative talent from across the globe. It's highly educated and growing tech talent pool continuously attracts investments from global businesses, including the world's ten largest technology companies. Canada's commitment to talent development and attraction - the need for talent is supported through Canada's streamlined immigration process for skilled workers -strong support for innovation and low business costs make it easy for tech companies to succeed.
The launch of the BCCC Business Hub will take place on April 6th, 2022 at 2:00PM EST / 3:00PM BRT with a virtual event showcasing the main points to consider when opening a business in Canada.
Don't miss out! We look forward to seeing you there.
- DOING BUSINESS in CANADA: A Market overview by MARCELO TAVARES, Senior Investment Officers at the Canadian Consulate in Sao Paulo (on 2022-04-05)
- LEGAL ASPECTS OF DOING BUSINESS IN CANADA by THASSIANE GOSSLER, Associate at Oziel Law (on 2022-04-05)
- ENTERING THE CANADIAN MARKET: WHAT You NEED KNOW by PAOLA SAAD, President at Mandala Group and Chair of the BCCC Trade and Investment Committee (on 2022-04-05)
- IMMIGRATING TO CANADA by SONIA MIRBAHA, Partner at Mirbaha & Schachnow LLP (on 2022-04-05)
- Logistics and Supply Chain when exporting to Canada by ARNON MELO, President at MELLOHAWK Logistics (on 2022-04-05)