BCCC Annual General Meeting 2017
Annual General Meeting
June 22nd, 2017
In accordance with Section 2.3 of the By-Law of the Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce, notice is hereby given that the 2017 Annual General Meeting of the Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce will be held at McCarthy Tetrault's office, 66 Wellington Street West, Suite 5300, on June 22nd, 2017, commencing at 5:00pm, for the transaction of the following business:
1. Receive Chairman’s report;
2. Receive the BCCC 2016 Annual Report;
3. Receive the financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2016;
4. Election of Directors;
5. Transact such further and other business as may properly bring before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Copies of the BCCC 2016 Annual Report and the financial statements are available upon request and will be available at the meeting.
Please make sure you have renewed your 2017 membership. Only members of the BCCC with their membership in good standing on June 15th, 2017 will be able to vote.
If you have any inquiries about your current status, please do not hesitate to contact the BCCC.
DATED the 18th day of May 2017
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Director of Business Development
McCarthy Tetrault Ofice
66 Wellington Street West - Suite 5300
M5K 1E6 - Toronto, ON
5:00PM - 6:30PM
BCCC Annual Report 2016 presented at the Annual General Meeting 2017 held on June 22nd at McCarthy Tetrault in Toronto.
- BCCC Annual Report 2016 by BCCC (on 2017-06-22)
- BCCC AGM Presentation by BCCC (on 2017-06-22)