BCCC Annual General Meeting 2018 & Summer Networking Social Hour
Annual General Meeting
June 21st, 2018
In accordance with Section 2.3 of the By-Law of the Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce, notice is hereby given that the BCCC Annual General Meeting 2018 of the Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce will be held in Downtown Toronto, on June 21st, 2018, commencing at 5:00 pm, for the transaction of the following business:
1. Receive Chair’s report;
2. Receive the BCCC 2017 Annual Report;
3. Receive the financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2017;
4. Election of Directors;
5. Transact such further and other business as may properly bring before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Copies of the BCCC 2017 Annual Report and the financial statements are available upon request and will be available at the meeting.
Please make sure you have renewed your 2018 membership. Only members of the BCCC with their membership in good standing on June 15th, 2018 will be able to vote.
If you have any inquiries about your current status, please do not hesitate to contact the BCCC.
DATED the 29th day of May 2018
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Interim Director of Business Development
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
5:00PM - 6:00PM
BCCC Annual Report 2017 presented at the Annual General Meeting held on June 21st , 2018 in Toronto.
- BCCC Annual Report 2017 by BCCC (on 2018-06-21)
- BCCC AGM 2018 Presentation by BCCC (on 2018-06-21)