Do you dream about moving to Canada and become a Canadian citizen? Don’t worry, it’s not an impossible dream to achieve at all! Follow our step-by-step guide to successfully apply and receive your approval for citizenship in a timely manner and cost-effective way. If you think you are ready and eligible to apply, To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:
- Be a permanent resident – There are many ways to achieve your permanent residency card (PR) in Canada, whether in Ontario, Nova Scotia, or Vancouver. To become a permanent resident in Canada, you need to create your Express Entry profile, have enough CRS points to be eligible in one of the immigration draws. The good news is that there are more than +70 programs available for immigration applications to be successful in Express Entry draws, from Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) to Federal Skilled Works (FSW) programs. If you don’t know which program is the most suitable for you, book a consultation with us, and our expert immigration consultants can quickly assess your case and guide you in the right direction.
- Have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years
- Have filled your taxes in the last 3 years
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass a test on your rights, responsibilities, and knowledge of Canada (if you are between 18 to 54 years old)
- Prove your language skills in one of the different language tests (IELTS, CELPIP) and achieve minimum CLB 4 (if you are between 18 to 54 years old) – If you think you need to improve your English language skills, we are here to help you! Contact us today and we can offer great deals for you to start your studies in one of our partner schools.
What Happens Next After Becoming A Resident in Canada?
Canada immigration processes are almost very straightforward and clearly explain the benefits to live in Canada right away. For example, did you know that When you are a citizen of Canada, your child will be a citizen even if they are born in any other country as well? Or, when a child is born in Canada, s/he automatically becomes a Canadian citizen even if his/her parents are not permanent residents (PR holders) or citizens of Canada? If you would like to relocate your life or career to another country with your family, Canada is the right address for you! After becoming a Canadian citizen, you can apply for a passport and achieve your Canadian dreams once and for all! If you would like to learn more about our company, please visit www.ingwe.ca