Work together with our staff to improve the current marketing plan and procedures. Participate in a broad range of hands-on projects as part of the BCCC’s marketing strategy.
The Copywriter will support developing and delivering communications content for print media (publications, advertising, etc.) and digital media (websites, social media, graphics, e-mails, etc.).
- Oversee, and manage all content initiatives and analyze the performance of new and existing content, adjusting and revising as needed.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout.
- Update existing content to ensure accuracy, relevancy, mobile-friendliness, and member experience.
- Work with internal departments to coordinate assets needed to represent BCCC externally
- Understanding of BCCC pillars to support the development of content that greater positions authority in key segments
- Continual learning of brand priorities, opportunities, and challenges
- Native-level English is a must.
- Advanced writing and editing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Journalism or Marketing background.
- Knowledge or experience with International Business, Trade, and Brazil-Canada Businesses is a big plus.
- Digital media experience is a plus.
- Strong News sense
- Ability to work independently while delivering on-target results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in Portuguese is a plus.
- Flexible schedule
Support / Training:
Candidate will receive the necessary support from BCCC Management / Staff