Work together with the staff assisting in creating value to BCCC members, and improving the BCCC’s daily operations. Participate in a broad range of hands-on projects as part of the operations team of the BCCC. Please select one or two of the operations activities below.
1. Sectorial Report – Market Intelligence
Assist with developing, writing and producing sectorial reports (based on template). The report should include key data from sectors in Brazil and Canada including:
- Main products
- Main players
- Historical tendencies in both Canada and Brazil
- Important dates and events
2. Database update (Contacts)
Work with the staff to maintain and improve current database. This position includes:
- Updating contacts information
- Adding potential members/ partners to our database
- Sorting and finding opportunities within our contact base
- Brainstorming new ideas to improve the use of the current database
3. Content creation through Webinars
- Work close with Staff and Operational Committees to find speakers and relevant topics (e.g. linked to the Sectorial Reports)
- Work close with Members to identify companies interested in creating webinars
- Support staff in all matters related to the webinar (including script, filming, editing, posting, tracking results)
4. Import / Export Database (Product base Brazil- Canada)
- Update of Brazil-Canada trade balance / bilateral trade database (quarterly)
- Sectorial Reports: knowledge / experience in specific sectors in Brazil and Canada preferable;
- Experience in conducting Market Analysis and Research preferred
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office required (Excel, Word, Power Point). Knowledge of InDesign preferable.
- Fluency in English mandatory; fluency in Portuguese preferable
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Bachelor in Business, Economics, International Relations, or relevant field is preferred (completed or in process)
The candidate must be available to join the BCCC’s Volunteer Program for a period of 6 months and expect to meet weekly deadlines for assigned projects.
Support / Training:
Candidate will receive the necessary support from BCCC Management / Staff.