:: Why Become a Member
Reasons & Benefits
BCCC will help you connect with successful and influential people. Members experience the power of a network that your business needs to thrive. Currently the BCCC represents some of the leading companies in the business world. Our members provide the BCCC with credibility and strength as the largest association between Brazil and Canada.
- Access to high level private and public sector representatives from Canada and Brazil with knowledge about business practices, financial assistance, and government support services.
- Outstanding exposure to Brazilian and Canadian communities.
- E-mail announcement of new members to our database.
- Preferential access to business development seminars with high level speakers from the private and public sector.
- Reduced admission fees to all BCCC events.
- Complimentary invitations to networking events.
- Opportunity to share business knowledge and skills.
- Develop new relationships.
- Build business network.
- Develop leadership skills.
- BCCC membership offers me the opportunity to interact with and learn from business people and other professionals who have a great depth and range of experience managing trade and investment relationships in Brazil.Lissa Bjerkelund
Chief Representative, South America International Business Development | EDC
- The Brazil Canada Chamber of Commerce is an invaluable partner for the International Trade Branch of the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Trade. We have worked together on trade missions, seminars, conferences and official visits for more than 15 years. In June 2011 we partnered with the BCCC for the very successful seminar on Brazil: Opportunities for the World Cup, Olympics and beyond. Their professionalism and important contacts within the Brazilian private and public sectors were key to the success of this event. The BCCC is an important link for Canadian businesses that wish to expand their business with Brazil. They can provide professional advice, contacts and introductions to help Canadians identify partners and secure business in this emerging market. I strongly recommend that you join the Brazil Canada Chamber.Maureen Angus
Area Director, South America |Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Trade
- It was a great opportunity for me to work as a volunteer at the Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce. I learned a lot on how a non-profit organization works, their needs and efforts to connect people and companies to find out the best opportunities in Brazil and Canada. I helped BCCC develop their marketing initiatives, web strategy, website and on building many events. As a newcomer to Canada this was the best way of obtaining the Canadian experience, building my own networking and made friends. I really recommend to students and all kinds of professionals to engage on the BCCC volunteer program. Thanks BCCC for giving me this great opportunity!Marco Souza
Digital Marketing Consultant and Student at University of Toronto
- It is a great pleasure to share my view and experience in working with the Brazil Canada Chamber of Commerce. I became a corporate member of the Chamber through Deloitte in December 2010 and have really enjoyed this partnership. The Chamber has provided significant support to companies interested in doing business in Brazil and, in my opinion, the business networking and the valuable information shared in the events organized by the Chamber are only two of the several benefits offered to the members of the Chamber. I strongly encourage anyone who is interested in expanding the business to Brazil to become a member of the Chamber and take advantage of the countless benefits being offered.Leandro Reis
CPA Senior Manager | Business Tax Deloitte
“If you talk to a man in a language he understands it goes to his head. If you talk to a man in his own language, it goes to his heart.” Nelson Mandela. Accent Brazil was founded in 2012 with the intention to build business, social and cultural links between Brazil and Canada, as…Details
Lucalex Holdings Inc. was founded in 2012 to fill a gap that exists between mid-sized businesses in Brazil and Canada. Large corporations drive most of the business between the two countries and usually have dedicated infrastructure and resources (especially people) focused on Brazil-Canada and Canada-Brazil trade flows. Historically many mid-sized companies were not able to…Details